Friday, May 9, 2014

Dreamweaver, #4

Provide one fact which you have learned about Dreamweaver during the DW unit. (example: The main div we place our information in is called the "container")


55 comments:

  1. I learned that tags are automatically created on the code side for things you write on the other side. Pictures are easier to put in when you don't necessarily need to know the code to put in the picture when you can use dreamweaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that we can design our site easily with the design side of Dreamweaver and with the insert table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ankit BhattacharyyaMay 15, 2014 at 5:18 AM

    You can insert divs without writing the code.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned there was something < meta charset="UTF-8" >

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria Bettuelli, Web 5May 15, 2014 at 5:18 AM

    In Dreamweaver, the website can be edited in split screens, the code part of the screen and the preview part of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny ShaughnessyMay 15, 2014 at 5:18 AM

    You can change the view so that you can see both the code and the website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that you can add a comment by just pressing a button. When you press the button it automatically adds the format for a comment then you just add your content.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One thing I learned about Dreamweaver during the DW unit is that Dreamweaver makes it easier to design a page. Dreamweaver will give you the code without you having to type it, all you need to do is type what you want the code to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris Cardoso Web 5May 15, 2014 at 5:19 AM

    You can put the div without writing the whole code.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of the divs created after the container stay inside of the the container

    ReplyDelete
  11. To insert a comment to the person viewing the html code you use the tag , the comment will be ignored by html and will not be viewable by the websites visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of the divs created after the container stay inside the container.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make a description for an image in case somebody is not able to see what the picture is of.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brian Knight Web 5May 15, 2014 at 5:22 AM

    When you want to move a div you apply margin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dreamweaver gives you the outline of a website so you are allowed to place text between the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amanda Kwok Web.5May 15, 2014 at 5:30 AM

    I learned that when you edit the code directly, you must hit refresh on the bottom to update it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Instead of writing code you can press a button to insert a div or title.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've learned that writing code in dreamweaver is by far much easier than writing code in text edit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julianne Kelleher Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:41 AM

    I have learned that most div aspects can be controlled by the CSS style side panels, but you can also manually go into the code and change CSS. There are a lot of options for creating the best styles.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I learned that in dreamweaver you don't need to type in the code completely, you just need add it in.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I learned that you have to place everything you want to be seen in the body tag.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lucas Broadley Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:41 AM

    Dreamweaver makes divs for you, when you type

    ReplyDelete
  23. William Tinney Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:41 AM

    The application, Dreamweaver, will offer certain tags that are possible to be used in that situation. Making it easier to code and design your site.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Isabel Pagliazzo Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:42 AM

    I learned how to change the background color of the container through dreamweaver.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Albert Gerovitch, Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:42 AM

    Internal CSS is placed in the head section.

    ReplyDelete
  26. HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dreamweaver adds the dimensions of an image for the coder

    ReplyDelete
  28. I learned that you can put pictures in from files, and it will source the image for you. Also, moving the image will make the image appear blank.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I learned that you can type in both the design and the code sections to edit your work.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Isabella De Palo Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:43 AM

    In Dreamweaver, I've learned that it puts in the basic needs of an HTML set up and that you can link an entire folder with the subfolders of css, sources, and images that would be used to help create the site.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Alex Goudsmit WEB 6May 15, 2014 at 6:43 AM

    You can see you code and your output of the code all in one page in "Split" mode. This is efficient and it allows you to save your time.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Instead of typing in code, there are helpful shortcuts to use for HTML/CSS.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kelsey Walak Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:44 AM

    One fact I learned about the dreamweaver unit is that everything for a website needs to be in a single root folder which can be attracted to dreamweaver for easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stella Martinelli, Web 6May 15, 2014 at 6:45 AM

    One fact I learned for Dreamweaver is that it writes the code for you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sheila McQuillen Web6May 15, 2014 at 6:45 AM

    I learned that you don't have to type in code for Dreamweaver you can click buttons and it will write the code for you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. When you type a rule it recognizes it and starts to type it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ryan Corkery Web1May 16, 2014 at 5:20 AM

    Dreamweaver is an extensive version of an API. This means that it assists you in coding, and creation of websites. It is very helpful to the user and helps them develop their ideas easier.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Patrick Reilly Web 1May 16, 2014 at 5:22 AM

    In dreamweaver you can view both the code and the website itself using the split view.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have learned that dreamweaver has buttons and gives suggestions for rules when making a webpage. I also learned that Dreamweaver makes it easier to format divs my showing the formatting options.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I learned that Dreamweaver really is a lot easier than coding, it has buttons that can do everything code would normally do.

    ReplyDelete
  41. One thing I learned about dreamweaver is you can press buttons instead of having to write out all of the code.

    ReplyDelete
  42. One thing I learned about Dream Weaver is that it already knows most of the tags and if you add an opening add its adds the closing tag for you.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dreamweaver provides tags at the bottom of the page, so that you can relocate your content, by clicking on the tag at the bottom. Then if you get lost in the body, you can find what tag you were looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I learned that DreamWeaver is a program that incorporates code and design. You can design on one side and the code will be written on the other.

    ReplyDelete
  45. That you can either type out all of the css or go to new css rules or page properties.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have learned that it is easier than coding and it predicts what you want to type.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I learned in dreamweaver that you don't need to use as much coding as we did in TextEdit! Making divs are easy because you can just click the insert div tool and provide the information and everything is done for you.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Luke Vrotsos, Web 5May 20, 2014 at 2:08 PM

    Dreamweaver allows the web designer to easily see their site as if it was live on the web by clicking the Globe icon. The site will be opened in a browser such as Google Chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I learned that in dreamweaver you do not have to write the code and can instead use the provided buttons. This has made my coding experience not only easier but a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  50. it breaks down codes for the web

    ReplyDelete
  51. Katie BrendemuehlMay 21, 2014 at 7:50 AM

    One thing i learned was that it is easier and you don't need to know as much code and there is buttons for most things.

    ReplyDelete
  52. it can creates a code by filling in information

    ReplyDelete
  53. Axel Quinones , Web 1June 12, 2014 at 5:49 AM

    Ive learned the its easier to build your web site and don't have to write codes as much.

    ReplyDelete
  54. In Dreamweaver, I learned that it is less work than textedit and when you write in html it provides a website to the viewers online.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I learned that by just putting a picture into your project the code itself will appear on the other side.

    ReplyDelete